jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Letter of Complaint

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service that I have received from the Brighton Marina Coaches with its shopping trip in France that it was supposed to be exactly as your publication.

Firstly, the coach departed at 8.30 am and not at 7.30 as it was programmed, so we all had to wait for the driver who was late and even in a bad mood, therefore I personally think that he was such a disrespectful person. Apart from this, the hypermarket at Boulogne was too crowded and I could not queue up for the checkouts because we only spend 1 hour in Boulonge which means that I could not buy anything.

To make matters worse, the air-conditioning was not working and coffee was the only drink they had in the coach, so we had to stand the hot trip thinking that we were going to drink something at the restaurants, but when everybody thought that we could buy some cold drinks and eat some tasty food from Haute Ville we saw that restaurants were closed as well as the antique shops. Besides, after wasting the whole day for nothing, I got home at 11.30 pm when the coach was supposed to return at 9.00 pm.

As you can imagine, I am very disappointed with the service offered by the Brighton Marina Coaches, so I think it would be fair if you give me 50% of the money back to my personal account.

Yours faithfully

C. Arellano

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent! You have written an organized letter and included all the information.

    ResponderEliminar