jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

Shopaholic

Personally, I think that shopaholic people should think twice what they want to buy and how much money they can spend, because it is important to save some money in case something wrong happen, so they should learn to control themselves. Also it's important to pay our personal finances first before any attempt to buy something.

In my case, I'm not a shopaholic person because I always think that I can spend my money on something more important than what I'm looking at a specific moment, but the bad thing is that it's difficult for me to spend my money and I barely give myself a treat.

It's hard to give an advice to someone who suffers from shopaholic because we can't manage their money or being with them every time they go shopping, but apart from this, we can at least let them know the consecuences of spending too much money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario