jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Letter Of Application

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express an interest in applying for the job of Bar and Restaurant Staff as advertised in Coastal Campsites require.

I like working attending different people and make them feel as satisfied as possible doing my work. I have a great deal of experience working with many people at the same time and being willing to do any task. Moreover, I am finishing my degree course in English, so this would help me to improve my level.

My interests include Food Handling, International Cuisine and Pastry Chef. I also have a good knowledge working in Food and Beverage due that I have attended in different fast food chains in my country as you will see from my curriculum vitae.

I enclose a reference from my previous employer, so you will see that I am a responsible and energetic person and I hope you will consider my application favourably.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Constanza Arellano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario