jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Survey

1.- How many times have you fell for somebody?
2.- What do you think is the most common reason why couples split up?
3.- What do you think is the best way to get over a relationship?
4.- How do you feel when you fall out with somebody?
5.- Do you think it's possible to get on with an ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
6.- Where would you have liked to grow up?
7.- Are you one of those people that tells somebody off for what they do?
8.- How many people have let you down?
9.- Who have you always looked up to?
10.- Were you the typical kid who was constantly getting up to something?

1 comentario:

  1. 1. Just one time
    2. I think that many couple split up, because the routine bores them, or because the relationship is not the same that at the begining, there is not the same love.
    3.You have to think in another things, work, go to the gym, go out with your friends.
    4. Ovbiously I feel bad, and try to talk with him/her.
    5. Yes, I think it is possible.
    6. In Isla de Pascua, because is a beautiful place, the people is so kind...
    7. Not, but sometimes when I feel that she/he is doing something wrong or bad, I do it.
    8. A lot of people...
    9. My parents are an important figure to me.I looked up to them.
    10. Not, I was very calm,I was a good girl.

    ResponderEliminar